The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [278]
Season [231]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1535
Series: 20
Stories: 289
Chapters: 1550
Word count: 7908585
Authors: 58
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: Bablezmith
 

Search





Love me like you do by Elana
[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Faith walked up to Buffy and Willow. "Hey what's the what?" she asked with a smile on her face, trying to look casual but eyeing Buffy intently. Buffy pulled away from Willow, slightly embarrassed that she has been caught in a weak moment.

"Hey Faith" said Willow, "we were just talking about Freud and his crazy theories. Buffy has a test next week and is kinda stressed."

"Uh huh" Faith may not have finished high school, but she was far from stupid. Like that would get Buffy upset. What are they trying to hide? "I'm sure you'll do fine B, especially with Red helping you out."

"That's just it" Willow chimed in again. "I can't help her because she has to go patrolling this weekend." Faith glanced at Buffy, her eyes still downcast. "I'll do it" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Buffy finally met her eyes. Faith was taken aback with the depth of emotion in those gorgeous hazel coloured eyes. It took her breath away.

"No Faith, you have been standing in for me way too often. I will go. You should take a night or two off and do what you want. Go out or something." The sharp tone Buffy's voice took on at the end of the sentence kind of took her by surprise. Buffy almost sounded angry...or jealous. What did she think she would get up to on her own? Faith wasn't the party girl she used to be. Since being in Sunnydale and getting closer to Buffy, her desire to go out and have one night stands has disappeared. She still got hungry and horny after a night of slaying, but lately her horniness desired to be quenched by only one person. No one else will do. Staying celibate has not been easy on Faith, but then again, she has never been in love before either.

"Hey, it's no big B. I enjoy the extra workout. Plus I would do anything for you." The words were out of her mouth before she realised what she was saying, but there was no taking it back. She could see Buffy's eyes widen slightly at her last remark and something else? Hope? Tenderness? Mush? Faith decided it must be her imagination. No way Miss Straight will ever fall for another girl...or would she? Miracles happen everyday, or so they say. Is there a slight possibility that she could win the heart of the beautiful blonde?

"Are you sure?"

"Hey B, five by five you know. You just focus on that test of yours and leave the bad and ugly for me to deal with." She followed this with a wink and a smile that accentuated her deep dimples. Buffy felt her knees go weak at that stunning smile directed at her. It took all her willpower not to jump over the table and make Faith hers there and then.

Willow was sensing the sparks coming off the two slayers and decided to just observe.
So, she thought, Faith feels the same? She was amazed how completely clueless the two slayers were and how oblivious they seemed to the chemistry they had. Willow wanted to grab and shake them both and yell at them to get on with it for Pete's sake. How blind can you be?

Buffy finally got control over her senses again and smiled back at Faith.

"Thank you. I will definitely have to make it up to you some time." She said giving Faith bedroom eyes. Faith felt that tug in her stomach again. Was Buffy actually flirting with her? There was no way... was there? Buffy seemed to realise what she had said and immediatly turned a deep shade of red. Great she thought, if Faith didn't pick up on her tone, there was no way she was going to miss the blushing. Faith smiled even wider than before. She couldn't help thinking of all the ways Buffy COULD make it up to her.

"I'll keep you to it B" she said with a sexy grin of her own.

Willow found it hard to contain herself. REALLY?!?!?! she thought. Come on you two, would you just get a room and get rid of the sexual tension already? But she never spoke her thoughts out loud. She would have to try and press the subject again over the weekend, to hell with giving Buffy her space.

Willow knew that Faith and Buffy were more suited for each other than anyone else. They were ying and yang. Two sides of the same coin. They knew the struggles of being a slayer and the responsibilities that came with it. Buffy was more reserved and kept a cooller head where Faith was more impulsive and free. They balanced each other perfectly. They could learn from each other.

"Okay" she said deciding someone needs to be saying something and break up this sexy staring match. "Then it's settled. I will come over to your place tonight and bring some snacks and have a sleepover if that's okay. We can pull an all nighter with the studying and hopefully be done before tomorrow night. You can relieve Faith then."

Both slayers gaped at Willow when she said that. Both having what can only be described as impure thoughts about the other slayer and what they want to be "relieved".
Willow stammered a few times and then said, "You know, take over patrol for her. Or patrol with her. Whatever you want Buffy." Willow busied herself with re-arranging her backpack, trying not to make eye contact after her blunder. The two slayers though just smiled to themselves still thinking of being "relieved.”

Chapter Views: 1658




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.