Love me like you do by Elana
Summary:

Fuffy with some BDSM thrown in.


Categories: Relationship Characters: Buffy Summers, Faith Lehane
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2980 Read: 5852 Published: 10/18/2018 Updated: 06/21/2019
Story Notes:

My first attemp at writing fanfic..and it's terrible I know,  but I am posting it flaws and all and if there is anything good about this story, I hope you will tell me.

1. Chapter 1 by Elana

2. Chapter 2 by Elana

3. Chapter 3 by Elana

Chapter 1 by Elana
Buffy was staring at Faith as she was practising against the wooden dummy. Not for the first time, she found herself enamored with the girl. The way she moved, muscles flexing, envying the sweat running down her exposed skin.

She wondered what it would be like to have control over Faith's body. To have the brunette at her mercy, begging her to make her come...

"Hey Buffy, you need a handkerchief for that drool?"
Buffy was shaken out of her reverie by her friend Willow. "Huh, what?..."

Willow smiled. "The way you're looking at Faith, it seems you are about ready to explode."

"I was not looking at or drooling over Faith!" Buffy said indignantly, trying to regain some composure.

"Uh huh" Willow just smiled and decided not to press the matter further. Being more experienced in matters of sex and women and well....sex WITH women, she new a lustful stare when she saw one. She had been noticing the way Buffy was looking at Faith over the past few weeks and although she and Faith may never be the best of friends, she knew a hot girl when she saw one, and could hardly blame Buffy. The girl has taste.

She wasn't going to give Buffy a hard time about it, but would wait for her to realize what was so blatantly obvious to everyone else. She will wait till Buffy comes to her to talk about it. But in the meantime, it was not above her to poke some fun at her best friend.

Willow took a seat at the table where Buffy was sitting and pretending she was actually studying for an upcoming test instead of undressing Faith with her eyes. Buffy seemed a bit flustered after being caught by Willow. She didn't know what was up with her. Longing for Faith has been happening more and more often lately. At first she wrote it off to some kind of infatuation with how free the girl was and how she carried herself with such confidence. When Faith walked into a room, she owned it. And she was fully aware of that fact.

But the more time they spent together, the more Buffy realised that what she was feeling for the other slayer was actually closer to lust, mixed with some serious feelings of the mushy kind....plus that whole dominating thing...that has taken her by surprise. When has she ever wanted to dominate anyone sexually? She has never viewed herself as someone who would be into the kink, but with Faith she wanted to lose herself and explore those feelings. Not because she wanted to hurt Faith, but because something about her begged to be controlled. And somehow, Buffy knew she was the only one who would be able to do that.

"Whatcha studying?" Willow asked Buffy.

"Psych101."

Buffy almost smiled at the irony, thinking a psychologist would have a field day dissecting her most recent urges.

"I am struggling a bit with the whole Freudian bit, I know it shouldn't be that difficult to understand, but that whole penis envy thing....why on earth would I be jealous of a guy because I don't have a penis? How does that make sense? Did Freud even have a girlfriend? And why are we studying what this weirdo thought?”

Buffy knew she was rambling, but seemed unable to stop herself. Trying to drill out the thoughts she had been having with meaningless ranting.

Willow held up her hands

"Whoa, Buffy, slow down. It's not that hard, I can come over tonight and we can go over it together until it makes sense to you, or at least until you understand Freud's way of thinking."

"Thanks Wills, but I have to patrol tonight. And tomorrow night, ugh, I don't know when I am going to get time to study for this stupid test."

"Well can't Faith fill in for you?"

Buffy looked up at the other slayer when her name was mentioned.

"She has been doing a lot of the patrolling since I started college, but it's not fair towards her. I am sure she has places to be, guys to do."

Buffy found it hard to keep the jealousy out of her voice with that last statement. Why did she have to say that? Now her mind was filled with images of Faith in some bar and a bunch of horny men leering at her. The thought made her angry and sad at the same time. She wanted so much to show Faith how she felt about her and how the brunette made her feel, but she didn't know how. She felt hopeless all of a sudden.

Buffy's distress wasn't lost on Willow. She felt sad for her friend.

"Buffy, you know you can tell me anything right?"

Sad hazel eyes met hers, welling with unshed tears.

"I know" she whispered "but not just yet Willow. I just need to try and make sense of things for myself first."

"Well, maybe actually talking about it would help you make sense of it. And especially to someone who won't judge you."

Willow contemplated whether she should call Buffy out on her obvious feelings for Faith, but bit her tongue. The sadness coming off her friend was almost palpable and she wanted to respect her wishes and give her space until she was ready to deal. She reached across the table and took Buffy's hand in her own and squeezed it.
Chapter 2 by Elana
Chapter 2

Faith was getting frustrated practising against the dummy. She knew Giles had his reasons for slowing her down and making her concentrate on her every move, but Faith enjoyed sparring with a moving target more. Especially if that moving target was a certain blonde slayer.

Giles was standing nearby, watching her going through her form. Faith was busy learning Wing Chun, a form of Kung Fu which requires the body to be relaxed and fluid like water. He thought the style would be helpful in getting Faith to focus more and help her relax in general. She always seemed to have way too much pent up energy and Giles wanted her to channel that energy wisely and use it to her advantage. Always charging into a fight all gung ho and what not, could one day seriously backfire on the younger slayer.

"Bend your knees more Faith. Relax into your song stance. Let gravity pull your core down. Remember you will be much harder to knock down if you move and flow with your opponents energy."

Faith nearly rolled her eyes at Giles, trying not to bow to him and call him Mr Miyagi. This all sounded way too much like some Zen, let's be one with the universe, shit. She can't understand what the problem was with how she was fighting now. Just charge whatever big bad was coming at you, a few hard and fast hits to the head and a stake through the heart and off you go. Why all this slowing down crap?

But, Faith also knew that Giles genuinely cared about her. And she trusted that when he asked her to do something, he was only thinking of what would help her in the long term. He had every reason to throw her to the wolves after all the shit she put him and Buffy and the rest of the Scooby gang through. Instead, he welcomed her back when she returned apprehensively with her tail between her legs from LA. He sat her down and had a long talk with her and though she was reluctant to let down her guard too much, the care and concern she felt from the watcher was touching. She had a gut feeling the old guy really wanted what was best for her and so she threw caution to the wind and decided to actually trust someone else, besides Angel.

Faith was also surprised how the rest of the gang allowed her back in. Well not immediately, but Giles had a sit down with them all. He was careful to remind each and every one of the group how they had some pretty dark moments as well and yet no one was pushed out of the group. They worked through it and were stronger for it. The situation with Faith was no different. And though there were some apprehension in the beginning, Faith tried her utmost for them to see that she was on a path of redemption and slowly, they changed their attitude towards her. Buffy was much harder to sway, understandably, but the older slayer also had a big heart and after some time she actually smiled at the younger girl’s jokes and silly behavior. Faith would never forget the first time Buffy smiled at her after she came back to the fold so to speak. It pulled at her heart and gave her a butter flying feeling in the pit of her stomach. She vowed to herself then and there that she would make Buffy smile at least once a day and berated herself for ever being the cause of any sadness she might have felt.

She still felt guilty about what she had done and wanted to make it up to Buffy in the worst possible way. She would do anything for the older slayer, she was completely hers, but didn't know how to convey it to her without scaring her off. B would freak if she knew the fantasies Faith had about her. About what she wanted Buffy to do to her. Even the pain she wanted the blonde to inflict on her. Pain she felt she deserved. But only at the hands of Buffy. She would be the only one who would make it worthwhile. And truth be told, thinking about it, really got her motor running.

Giles held up his hand showing her to stop what she was doing. Cleaning his glasses he methodically went over the whole idea behind Wing Chun again. Faith was only half listening. Her attention was divided between Giles and Buffy. She could see by her slumped figure that she was not her usual happy self. When she looked up at Willow, Faith could see the tears forming in her eyes. She immediately wanted to march over there and demand who it was that had made Buffy so sad. If anybody hurt her, Faith was more than willing and able to go knock out some teeth and bash in some heads.

"Hey G, I get it. Flow like water, be like rubber or whatever...do you mind if we continue this tomorrow please? I need to take care of something."

Giles gave an exasperated sigh. He knew it was no use to try and get the dark slayer to listen to a word he was saying when her attention was so clearly divided. He had noticed the anxious look on her face when she was looking over at Buffy. He didn't know why she seemed worried, but he was glad that the two were getting so close and looking out for each other more. It made for a very strong united front against evil lurking around every corner.

"Okay Faith. I see you are not going to take in anything else I have to say to you, but tomorrow, I want you back here at noon so we can get some more practice in. It's nearly time we move on to the butterfly swords and I need you to be fully focused for that. Are we clear?"

Faith grinned. Not just because soon she will have some nice sharp swords in her hands to relieve the boredom of pracitising against the dummy, but also because she can finally get over to the object of her affection.

"Of course. I will be here tomorrow, sharp and ready for the training. I just need to take care of something now."

She repeated. Giles nodded and then smiled.

"Off you go then."

She looked over to the table again just as Willow was reaching for Buffy's hand. Itching to get over there and find out who needs to loose a limb or two, she didn't have to be told twice to get going.
Chapter 3 by Elana
Chapter 3

Faith walked up to Buffy and Willow. "Hey what's the what?" she asked with a smile on her face, trying to look casual but eyeing Buffy intently. Buffy pulled away from Willow, slightly embarrassed that she has been caught in a weak moment.

"Hey Faith" said Willow, "we were just talking about Freud and his crazy theories. Buffy has a test next week and is kinda stressed."

"Uh huh" Faith may not have finished high school, but she was far from stupid. Like that would get Buffy upset. What are they trying to hide? "I'm sure you'll do fine B, especially with Red helping you out."

"That's just it" Willow chimed in again. "I can't help her because she has to go patrolling this weekend." Faith glanced at Buffy, her eyes still downcast. "I'll do it" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Buffy finally met her eyes. Faith was taken aback with the depth of emotion in those gorgeous hazel coloured eyes. It took her breath away.

"No Faith, you have been standing in for me way too often. I will go. You should take a night or two off and do what you want. Go out or something." The sharp tone Buffy's voice took on at the end of the sentence kind of took her by surprise. Buffy almost sounded angry...or jealous. What did she think she would get up to on her own? Faith wasn't the party girl she used to be. Since being in Sunnydale and getting closer to Buffy, her desire to go out and have one night stands has disappeared. She still got hungry and horny after a night of slaying, but lately her horniness desired to be quenched by only one person. No one else will do. Staying celibate has not been easy on Faith, but then again, she has never been in love before either.

"Hey, it's no big B. I enjoy the extra workout. Plus I would do anything for you." The words were out of her mouth before she realised what she was saying, but there was no taking it back. She could see Buffy's eyes widen slightly at her last remark and something else? Hope? Tenderness? Mush? Faith decided it must be her imagination. No way Miss Straight will ever fall for another girl...or would she? Miracles happen everyday, or so they say. Is there a slight possibility that she could win the heart of the beautiful blonde?

"Are you sure?"

"Hey B, five by five you know. You just focus on that test of yours and leave the bad and ugly for me to deal with." She followed this with a wink and a smile that accentuated her deep dimples. Buffy felt her knees go weak at that stunning smile directed at her. It took all her willpower not to jump over the table and make Faith hers there and then.

Willow was sensing the sparks coming off the two slayers and decided to just observe.
So, she thought, Faith feels the same? She was amazed how completely clueless the two slayers were and how oblivious they seemed to the chemistry they had. Willow wanted to grab and shake them both and yell at them to get on with it for Pete's sake. How blind can you be?

Buffy finally got control over her senses again and smiled back at Faith.

"Thank you. I will definitely have to make it up to you some time." She said giving Faith bedroom eyes. Faith felt that tug in her stomach again. Was Buffy actually flirting with her? There was no way... was there? Buffy seemed to realise what she had said and immediatly turned a deep shade of red. Great she thought, if Faith didn't pick up on her tone, there was no way she was going to miss the blushing. Faith smiled even wider than before. She couldn't help thinking of all the ways Buffy COULD make it up to her.

"I'll keep you to it B" she said with a sexy grin of her own.

Willow found it hard to contain herself. REALLY?!?!?! she thought. Come on you two, would you just get a room and get rid of the sexual tension already? But she never spoke her thoughts out loud. She would have to try and press the subject again over the weekend, to hell with giving Buffy her space.

Willow knew that Faith and Buffy were more suited for each other than anyone else. They were ying and yang. Two sides of the same coin. They knew the struggles of being a slayer and the responsibilities that came with it. Buffy was more reserved and kept a cooller head where Faith was more impulsive and free. They balanced each other perfectly. They could learn from each other.

"Okay" she said deciding someone needs to be saying something and break up this sexy staring match. "Then it's settled. I will come over to your place tonight and bring some snacks and have a sleepover if that's okay. We can pull an all nighter with the studying and hopefully be done before tomorrow night. You can relieve Faith then."

Both slayers gaped at Willow when she said that. Both having what can only be described as impure thoughts about the other slayer and what they want to be "relieved".
Willow stammered a few times and then said, "You know, take over patrol for her. Or patrol with her. Whatever you want Buffy." Willow busied herself with re-arranging her backpack, trying not to make eye contact after her blunder. The two slayers though just smiled to themselves still thinking of being "relieved.”
This story archived at http://www.chosentwofanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=302